204 E Main St, Auburn, WA 98002
COVID-19 Pandemic Nail Treatment Consent Form
I knowingly and willingly consent to have nail treatment during the COVID-19 pandemic. I understand the COVID-19 virus has a long incubation period during which carriers of the virus may not show symptoms and still be highly contagious. It is impossible to determine who has it and who does not give the current limits in virus testing.
I understand that due to the frequency of visits of other clients, the characteristics of the virus, and the characteristics of nail treatments, that I have an elevated risk of contracting the virus simply by being in a salon.
I confirm that I am not presenting any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 listed below:
- Temperature: Above 98.6 F
- Shortness of Breath
- Loss of Sense of Taste or Smell
- Dry Cough
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
To prevent the spread of contagious viruses and to help protect each other, I understand that I will have to follow the salon’s strict guidelines.
I understand that air travel significantly increases my risk of contracting and transmitting the COVID-19 virus. And I understand that the CDC, OSHA, and Florida Board of Cosmetology and Barbers recommend social distancing of at least 6 feet.
• I verify that I have not traveled outside the United States in the past 14 days to countries that have been affected by COVID-19.
• I verify that I have not traveled domestically within the United States by commercial airline, bus, or train within the past 14 days.
Things that are a must to do before receiving our services
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after you have signed the consent form.
- Read and accept the terms of the “COVID-19 Pandemic Nail Treatment Consent Form"
Ways to help prevent the chance of contracting COY1D- 19 in our salon.
- Wear a mask.
- Keep 6 feet away from others.
- If you have any extra passengers who are not customers, have them stay in your car.
- Wash your hands thoroughly every so often.
- Personally, wipe down your salon chair and table. ( Our employees will give you assistance on how to do that.)
PLEASE CALL: 253-329-2900